It is almost time for a new round of the Gacha Guardians and there have been some changes to this event, that I will summarize here.
The Guardians has made major changes for 2017! Check out the updates below!
- The event will NO LONGER be store to store. To help make your shopping experience easier we have created a single home for the event! The event will be located >HERE<
- Players will NO LONGER have to collect runes in order to claim their Gifts of The Guardian Exclusive items!
- There will now be TWO exclusive Gifts of The Guardians in every new Gacha Set!
- Players will now receive one of the exclusives after 15 pulls. It could be either of the two. You have a 50/50 chance on which you might get!
- Every 15 pulls players will get one of two GoG from that machine sent to them.
And I absolutely adore this outfit, it makes for such a tough look. I knew I would either go for a biker or a rock themed picture. And well I hope you can tell from the picture that I opted for the rock look. In my mind I saw myself stepping from stage after an intense session for my fans.
But enough of my daydreaming, allow me to tell you a bit about the Niobe outfit from Wicca’s Wardrobe . The parts are for the Maitreya body or for the Slink Physique or Slink Hourglass bodies. The rares come with an hud that allows you to set the colour on five different parts of the item.
Aloriana is wearing :
Mesh head : Catwa – Catya
Mesh body : Maitreya – Lara
Head applier : session – Mia (tone 2)
Body applier : session – Maitreya (tone 2)
Shape : session – Mia
Eyes : IKON – Charm Paradise
Hands : Vista – Bento mesh hands
Nais : Gorgeous Dolls – Slay
Hair : Wicca’s Wardrobe – Niobe hair (gotg) @ Gacha Guardians
Glasses : Wicca’s Wardrobe – Niobe glasses (goth) @ Gacha Guardians
Jacket : Wicca’s Wardrobe – Niobe Jacket (rare) @ Gacha Guardians
Body : Wicca’s Wardrobe – Niobe Body (rare) @ Gacha Guardians
Pants : Wicca’s Wardrobe – Niobe Pants @ Gacha Guardians
Belt : Wicca’s Wardrobe – Niobe Belt @ Gacha Guardians
Boots : Wicca’s Wardrobe – Niobe Boots @ Gacha Guardians
Light : LUMIPro